On 6/24/22 08:48, Florian Weimer wrote:
* Miro Hrončok:
Thanks. I was searching mostly for "error:" and could not find anything.

It also helps to invoke make with -O if building with -jN, which for
some reason does not happen for this build.

Because it uses %cmake_build instead of %make_build:

-13: cmake_build
  %__cmake --build "%{__cmake_builddir}" %{?_smp_mflags} --verbose

Now, you can pass build-tool flags with:

cmake --build <dir> [<options>] [-- <build-tool-options>]

but the problem then becomes that cmake supports multiple build tools, most notably ninja which does not support the -O option, and that many people need to pass options to cmake. But I might start calling:

%cmake_build -- -O

although I'm not entirely sure that it really is getting passed to make - I can't see it though I don't see -j getting passed in the output but I'm pretty sure that gets passed down.

--
Orion Poplawski
he/him/his  - surely the least important thing about me