On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 12:31 AM Davide Cavalca via devel
<devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2022-07-05 at 22:24 +0200, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 5, 2022 at 10:18 PM Davide Cavalca via devel
> > <devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> > > I took this one and just submitted an updated build for it.
> >
> > But why? Do you need it?
>
> Not right now, but I think I will down the road for a downward
> dependency, so I figured it'd be easier to sort it out now that to
> unretire it later.
>
> > Additionally, your update didn't actually fix any of the problems
> > that
> > caused it to be orphaned in the first place ...
>
> Yeah, the f36 and f35 updates aren't submitted yet, I'm getting a 500
> error from bodhi at the moment, so I'll try again later.

No, this isn't about f36 or f35.

The broken dependencies that caused the package to be orphaned are
still there after your most recent commit (i.e. fiat-crypto and
packed_simd2 crates are not packaged yet and corresponding optional
features have not been disabled). So I expect the original FTI bug to
be re-opened / re-filed as soon as the script that checks package
installability runs the next time.

Fabio