Hi all,

nautilus 43.alpha that just landed in rawhide switched from gtk3 to
gtk4. This means that all nautilus extensions also need porting from
gtk3 to gtk4.

I don't have any good ideas here how we can get there easily so an
intermediate solution would be to just disable nautilus extensions in
packages where they aren't ported over yet (e.g. evince ships a nautilus
extension, it's not ported over so I went ahead and disabled it in
rawhide). Also poking upstreams to note that they need to start thinking
about porting their nautilus extensions over to gtk4 would be helpful, I
think (and I am sure they'd appreciate patches/PRs as well).

--
Kalev