> Next failure is portmidi due to "Drop_i686_JDKs"
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Drop_i686_JDKs
>
> I don't know how I missed that change proposal. I cannot even make sense of
> the
> English in those template mails (never got any myself). This is going to be a
> lot of fun
> ... java-17-openjdk-devel got installed but JNI is missing???

For the record:
portmidi is rebuilt in rawhide now, with portmidi-tools dropping the pmdefaults
app if java is not available on that arch.

The %java_arches macro mentioned in the change proposal is available on F36 and
up only, btw, so the suggestions in that proposal need to be treated with some
caveat, or as they say: caveat packagor ;-)