On 7/26/22 10:07 AM, Scott Talbert wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2022, Steven A. Falco wrote:

At long last wxWidgets 3.2.0 has been released and I'm getting it into Rawhide.
 This comes with an soname bump (but this should be the last one as 3.2.x
should now be ABI stable).

NOTE: users of wxWidgets 3.0 (wxGTK3 package) are now strongly encouraged to
move their packages to use wxWidgets 3.2.

I've rebuilt these existing users in a side tag (f37-build-side-55557):
- CubicSDR
- audacity
- wxmacmolplot

I see that erlang also snuck in as a user recently.  :)  @Peter, can you please
rebuild erlang in side tag f37-build-side-55557?  It should rebuild fine
without any changes (I tested in copr).

That is great news.  Will the corresponding python3-wxpython4 package also be
part of this?  I'll need that in order to move KiCad to the new version.

Not immediately.  I need to see if I can push upstream wxPython into making a
release.  If not, I'll look into packaging a snapshot release as 4.0.7 is
getting quite old and harder to maintain.

Thanks for the info, and I'll stay tuned for a compatible wxPython component.

        Steve