On Sun, Aug 07, 2022 at 12:10:44PM +0200, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> TL;DR: It seems like armv7hl koji builders are locking up, most often
> when running dnf to install the buildroot or to install dependencies.

Yeah. ;(

> I've seen many people getting hit by this issue:
> https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/10833
>
> So, if your build takes unusually long time on armv7hl, look at the
> task's logs in koji, and if they're stuck at an early stage of the
> build, you will need to cancel the task and resubmit it (or ask releng
> to run "koji free-task NNNNNNN" for the stuck armv7hl task).

Or just wait... I have been checking them a few times a day and
rebooting any that are locked up. :(

I've been trying to isolate it, but it's not been easy.
I've tried 5.18 and 5.17 kernels. I've tweaked the virt settings.
Still trying to figure out a way to get them stable.

Sorry for the hassle, and thanks for noting it.

kevin