Greetings everyone.

Many years ago mock introduced and then made default it's isolation to
use systemd-nspawn instead of chroot. Shortly after the nspawn isolation
was added, it was used in fedoraproject koji builds, but there were
issues and since then the fedoraproject koji has defaulted to using
chroot isolation.

Releng has had a ticket open for a long time to switch
( https://pagure.io/releng/issue/6967 )

I think the two items listed there (kernel bind mounts and loop devices)
have long since been fixed, so I would like to propose we switch rawhide
to using nspawn and see if any other issues show up.

If everyone is ok with it, I can enable it (just for rawhide) and we can
look for issues with composes or any other items. At least then we would
have a good list of things we would like to fix. If it turns out things
just work ok we can leave it enabled.

I think moving to this will:
* More closely match developers local test mock builds.
* Provide better isolation for builds
* Help with resources as systemd-nspawn is a lot more cgroup aware than
chroot
* Allow us to close a 5 year old ticket. ;)

Thoughts?

kevin