On Thu, 2022-08-18 at 17:28 -0400, Ben Cotton wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I just completed the first run of FESCo's newly approved Inactive
> Packager Policy[1]. Packagers that have been identified as inactive
> have a ticket in the find-inactive-packagers repo[2]. One week after
> the F37 final release, packagers who remain inactive will be removed
> from the packager group. (Note that pagure.io is one of the systems
> checked for activity, so commenting on your ticket that you're still
> around will prevent you from showing up in the second round.)

So on this point specifically - I had a look through the tickets for
interest, and saw two cases where people replied to the ticket to say
essentially "yes, it's fine to take away my packager rights". Which,
ironically, would prevent it from happening, it seems.

Can we handle that? Can you manually flag those cases to continue
through the process, or something?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA