Le 24/08/2022 à 09:47, Vít Ondruch a écrit :> Shouldn't we have shared "Icon Library" package, which would solve the
conflicts?

Yes, this is what I'm also proposing, and what I think is probably the most painless solution. Additionally, since packages like gnome-control-center install icons this way, it would make it harder to miss the potential conflicts.

Although, I think that the Icon Library app doesn't put apps in categories nor does it install them system-wide. I think it would be easier to package Icon Development Kit itself.

Regards,
Lyes Saadi