On Sat, Sep 03, 2022 at 05:40:28PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:

> Gadzooks, foiled by the old loophole bypass loophole defense again?!

No one expects the... :)

> No, seriously, I'm kinda assuming 'positive intent' here. It's not
> meant to catch someone trying to 'avoid' the check. More maybe just
> someone who got PP powers years ago but now just maintains one or two
> packages, but never thought about giving them up. Maybe if there are
> folks like that they'd be happy to drop the privileges so if they do
> lose their laptop or something, the consequences are more limited.

Could be. Actually builds isn't a good test either entirely.
You could use your provenpackager powers to fix things for others and
let them do the builds, or use them for filing bodhi updates for
packages you didn't build that someone else didn't file...

Perhaps it would be better (although more noisy) to just mail all
provenpackagers every cycle and ask if anyone would like to leave the
group?

kevin