On Thu, 2022-09-08 at 12:20 +0200, Jaroslav Mracek wrote:
> DNF5 is completely a different component. It does not depend like
> microdnf on Python. DNF plugins are not compatible with DNF5. There
> will be changes in commands, options, outputs and so on therefore
> selling it as an update will be quite confusing.

        Hi,
the current COPR builds for early testers conflict on the libdnf5-devel
package:

  - package libdnf5-devel-5.0.0-20220826011404.2.g05e0c2c0.fc37.x86_64
conflicts with libdnf-devel < 5 provided by libdnf-devel-0.68.0-
1.fc37.x86_64

Is that going to be solved anyhow, or it's expected? The
library/executable files can be installed in parallel, it seems, or at
least those I tried, but having the devel files for both is not
possible at the moment. It would be useful to not conflict the files,
thus one can build on one machine for both versions, not replace the
devel files constantly, if the two are supposed to live together for
some time.
        Bye,
        Milan