On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 11:35:45AM +0200, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Tuesday, 11 October 2022 at 11:27, Dan Horák wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 11:18:12 +0200
> > Luna Jernberg <droidbit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > >

> > > This might be related:
> > > https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel-annou...@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/CLWFDN22YDF65R33BB3ZRSZHBZOE2LCK/
> >
> > right, the builders are not running yet
>
> Why does koji think they're Enabled and Ready, then?
>
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/hosts?arch=s390x&state=enabled&order=name&ready=all&channel=all

Enabled/disabled to koji is a admin thing. If an admin didn't disable
them they are enabled.

Ready is a koji load thing. If a builder has build(s) it's doing that
reach or excede it's 'weight' then it tells koji it's 'not ready' for
anymore builds. Otherwise it tells koji it's 'ready'.

So, really you should look at the last checkin time. kojid checks in
pretty often to the hub. If it's more than a few minutes old, likely
something happened to that builder. Of course the hub has no idea, it's
just waiting to accept info from builders, it doesn't iniate connections
back.

I often use something like:

koji list-hosts --enabled |grep -v "11 Oct 2022 10:2"

ie, show all hosts that are enabled and have checked in in the last few
minutes.

kevin