On 17-10-2022 12:19, Artur Frenszek-Iwicki wrote:
Would that imply I have to add the LGPL license text to the package
myself?
The packaging guidelines state that the desired course of action is
to contact upstream and ask them to provide the licence text. https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/LicensingGuidelines/#_license_text

Thanks. I already opened an issue upstream [0]. Just wanted to be sure regarding dual licenses.