Hi Dan,

On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 8:46 AM Dan Horák <d...@danny.cz> wrote:

> the docs doesn't talk about gating, I have received the same messages
> ("gating failed" first, then "ignored", but no details why), hopefully
> someone familiar with these process details will reply here :-)
> Otherwise we should wait for the end of final freeze.

I don't think the test results have anything to do with the freeze.

There have been more than a few discussions[1,2,3] on this list about
test gating results and what they might actually mean. From what I've
been able to grasp, when it comes to failures, they could be actual
test failures, or the result of infrastructure problems. We'd have to
be able to tell between the two though…

Also, there is some documentation, but the couple of times I tried to
see if and how test gating could be of use for my packages, I was left
with more questions than answers and I abandoned the effort:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/ci/gating/

1.
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/S43QRNBKN7RFWHWVYXTM7UOMIXXUCA6X/
2.