With this libxml2 update:
```
gm convert -list format
gm convert: Unable to load module
("/usr/lib64/GraphicsMagick-1.3.38/modules-Q16/coders/url.la: file not found")
```
In fact, `url.so` is there but cannot be dlopen'ed. This works after
downgrading libxml2 to 2.9.
I noticed because my scribus failed to start today, and this was somehow tough
to track down.
I still don't know whether libxml2 had an abi change without soname bump and
whether a simple rebuild of GM would solve this (in particular, which one to
file a big against). But since it was diificult to spot and more packages could
be broken (without a clear FTI/FTBFS) I wanted to give a heads up here.