It was for packaging xorgxrdp with glamor support. Submitted to bodhi now, so
all good.

--
Bojan

4 Nov 2022 7:38:17 pm Hans de Goede <hdego...@redhat.com>:

Hi,

On 11/3/22 21:31, Bojan Smojver via devel wrote:
> This may be a trivial question, but my friend Google is not showing me any
> obvious answers, so I will ask here at my own peril.
>
> Say one needs to configure and build the same source with two (or more)
> different sets of options that generate different binary RPMs, but which have
> files in exactly the same place. This is to support different hardware. The
> end result would be mutually conflicting binary packages that users then
> install etc.
>
> Sure, it is easy enough to configure/build repeatedly and stash the results
> into non-conflicting paths of buildroot, but how does one then package this
> in %files sections into exactly the same paths?
>
> If there is an example floating somewhere, that would be very useful.

Is this perhaps for the Intel IPU6 camera support userspace bits?

If yes I'm working on packaging those (for rpmfusion since parts
are closed source) and I have a plan how to deal with them.

If no, then please ignore this email :)

(just making sure that if the answer is yes we can coordinate /
avoid doing double work)

Regards,

Hans