Hello All,

This post will serve as my introduction into the devel community.

I've been around in the linux/redhat world for some time. My
professional experience includes well over 15 years in the telecom and
enterprise industries, with each year becoming more and more involved
in the open source community. When I have time I contribute to bug
reports, and also have my own redhat-esque software repository that I
use for lab testing that I have hosted on copr (currently out of date,
because life). My goal here is to contribute to Fedora/Redhat by
becoming a package maintainer. I've noticed that the 'mylvmbackup'
package is a simple package that currently has been retired in EL8
that could serve as a starting point for me if anyone is interested in
mentoring me. I'm not really sure what the next steps would be in that
regard though.

This however concludes my introduction, thanks for taking the time to
read it and let me know if you have any questions for me!

Gary