On Sat, Dec 03, 2022 at 12:04:18PM +0100, Vitaly Zaitsev via devel wrote:
> On 02/12/2022 22:30, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > 1. Packages that have been pushed stable since the last time a compose
> > succeeded (for Rawhide that's a Rawhide compose, for Branched it's a
> > Branched compose, for stable releases it's an updates compose)
> > 2. Packages that have active buildroot overrides
>
> I use buildroot overrides because generating side tags for stable releases
> of Fedora is a very slow process.
>
> Two days ago I created F36, F37 and F38 side tags. F38 side tag was ready in
> 10 minutes, and F36+F37 wasn't generated even after 6 hours. That's why I
> created a new buildroot override and built everything directly.
>
> Before disabling buildroot overrides this issue must be fixed. Waiting for
> 6+ hours is unacceptable.

I don't think thats at all normal. We had mass updates/reboots and there
was an issue with some ppc64le vm's not having the needed nfs mounts,
causing them to fail newrepo tasks. This would have been the timeframe
for that issue.

Can you try again now and see if the stable release sidetags are not
ready in ~10min?

kevin