> Please put your name in https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Flatpak if
> you are interested and I'll try to organize a poll for a weekly meeting
> time. I'd suggest to start the meetings on the second week of January
> when the holidays are over.

Done! Thanks for starting that.

> Some questions I have around organization: Can someone help register the
> #fedora-flatpaks IRC channel under the Fedora umbrella? I am not sure
> how to best do that. Does matrix need any special sauce to get a room?

If possible, as this is a new channel, I'd recommend going Matrix only. This
makes things simpler.

> What would be a good name for a pagure.io project?
> pagure.io/fedora-flatpaks or pagure.io/fedora-flatpak-sig or
> pagure.io/flatpak-sig or something else?

Voting for: pagure.io/fedora-flatpak group name with a SIG repo to track issues.

> Do we need a mailing list? My initial gut feeling is no, but I'm
> interested in what other people think.

I think we don't. Tracking conversations and issues is much easier with a
tracker than mailing lists.