On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 09:15:10PM -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> I've been using an old review_pr.py script produced by the Fedora
> Stewardship SIG to rebuild the depedencies of a package in COPR to test
> changes/updates to packages.  It's been incredibly useful.  However, it
> seems that the github repo has disappeared.
>
> Is there anything else out there in use that is actively maintained?

There's the mass pre build project that was recently announced here:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/IT347SLVZ6QYNCMYRR3MNB25SJ7W5R3P/

I've not tried it yet, but it's on my list to look at.

It looks like it mostly does everything the review_pr.py script did,
except you have to give it a src.rpm instead of just the pr.
(possibly that could be a RFE on mass prebuild?)

kevin