Dne 03. 01. 23 v 14:16 Sandro napsal(a):
On 26-12-2022 19:18, Dale Turner via devel wrote:
The main reason for me finally posting to this list is that I noticed
xaos is now unmaintained. I am not in the Packager group, but I think
I would be able to maintain this package, or at least assist. It is
not critical to any system, but is interesting to me, and hopefully
would not be too daunting a task. I do have a successful build in my
COPR.

Hi Dale,

Welcome to the Fedora community!

I've adopted xaos to safeguard it from retirement. I'll be glad to hand it over to you once you have become a Fedora packager.

Sandro, since you have adopted the package, you can also help Dale with becoming packager:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Packager_sponsor_policy/#comaintainer

Dale, there is also this way to become packager:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Packager_sponsor_policy/#adopting

Depends how confident you are with packaging and how much guidance you need.

Vít

You will need to follow the process outlined in the docs [1], which I'm sure you have already looked at. ;)

Have you submitted a package for review, yet? If so, I'd be willing to do a preliminary review. Unfortunately, I'm not a sponsor myself, but at least it will set the wheels in motion.

[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/package-maintainers/Joining_the_Package_Maintainers/

Cheers,