Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> That description assumes that FESCo members are preschoolers who are
> easy to trick and also need to be reminded who said what every day.
> That's certainly not the case. The objections against the proposal
> were made very clearly and they certainly weren't forgotten over a few
> days. Those objections also didn't *change* over those few days, so
> repeating them wouldn't actually change anything.

The objections did change because the arguments brought up by the other side
did. I already pointed that out once. I do not want to sound like a broken
record, so instead of a copy&paste, here is the link:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/CJ2P37D56LEDFKCZSBZ5LDSD53KH662B/

        Kevin Kofler