On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 12:36:35PM -0600, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
> Hi Michal,
>
> On Wed, 2023-01-11 at 17:13 +0100, Michal Konecny wrote:
> >  Hi everyone,
> >
> >  all the remaining issues were solved and the bot is now processing
> > tickets as it should. I will watch the SCM request repository for
> > next few days to see if everything is working as it should.
> >  Thanks for your patience.
> >
> Where can I direct feature requests? Per
> https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests/issue/50507 seems like
> requesting repos with exceptions (e.g. for Rust compat packages) is
> currently not automated.

I'm not sure how we can automate this.

I mean I guess we could just check that the requestor is a packager and
let them create any package name they wish? Or is there some programic
way we can tell it's a compat package and that its correctly named?

Perhaps we could extend fedpkg to ask for and provide more info to the
processing ticket? like name of orig package (check that it exists, etc)
and that the new compat package has a name thats based on it?

Thoughts?

kevin