After the mass rebuild, some of my packages requiring fpc are now FTB because
fpc-units are not installed in the buildroot.
Sorry to not have caught this before, but the change proposal should have
included the necessary BuildRequire change for all dependent packages.

Moreover, having the units subpackages named `fpc-units-ARCHNAME-linux` is
extremely unfriendly. The subpackages will already be built for the relevant
architecture, there's no need to have the arch specified in the name. Can we
have this changed? I'll wait for a reply before applying the fix to my packages.

Thanks
Mattia