On 11/26/2010 08:24 AM, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:
> Furthermore, step to reproduce also is very important, and may be we
> should enforce users fill it? For example put it in separate required
> field and check it is not empty (or may be some minimal heuristic
> against fill it like '123', 'qwerty', 'qaz' like: longer than 10
> symbols, contains at least 2 spaces).

(I know this thread has been done to death - but anyway) I'm sure there
are maintainers who find the 'weightless' [abrt] bugs useful in certain
scenarios (if only for gauging prevalence). There is a lot of clutter, I
think it would be nice to filter these somehow via query in bugzilla.
Insisting on debuginfo and comments will mean that the average joe will
never use abrt, and I see that as a loss somehow (ha ha - that would
reduce the clutter)