> glusterfs 11.0 dropped libglusterd0. The only thing set to obsolete it
> seems to be glusterfs-cli , which I'm guessing you don't have
> installed. So dnf is trying to keep it around. You could probably
> safely just remove it with `dnf remove libglusterd0`. It looks like in
> the old glusterfs, both glusterfs-cli and glusterfs-server required
> libglusterd0, so I think probably glusterfs-server should *also* be set
> to obsolete it. Do you have glusterfs-server installed?

Oh, whoops, I was misreading the diff. The problem is much simpler: a
typo in the obsoletes. It says:

Obsoletes:        libglusterd0 = %{version}-%{release}

Obviously, it should say:

Obsoletes:        libglusterd0 <= %{version}-%{release}

I'll just fix that myself, since it's so obvious. Hope Kaleb doesn't
mind.
--
Adam Williamson (he/him/his)
Fedora QA