On 11. 02. 23 14:02, Susi Lehtola wrote:
Hi,

it has so far taken two weeks of waiting to get the long-awaited libQGLViewer
update in Fedora. Since this is a soname bump, per Fedora policy the update will
take another week before it can be built in rawhide; the libQGLViewer maintainer
has now announced it on the list. IQmol can be rebuilt in rawhide as soon as
libqGLViewer is updated, and retiring it is not necessary.

Hello Susi,

The email has reached the list 1 day after IQmol was already retired.

If you wish it to be unretired, please follow https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/package-maintainers/Package_Retirement_Process/#claiming

I am sorry if this makes you jump unnecessary hoops, but unfortunately I cannot go back in time.

--
Miro Hrončok