Hi Ben,

Does this make sense? Lot of people (outside of redhat) are using API keys just for abrt, so when something crashes they can report bug to bugzilla.

I report about 1-2 bugs /year, and it would be inconvenient for me for every bugreport to regenerate/reactivate API keys. I would do it, but I can imagine lot of people would not do it and you'll get fewer bug reports, or at least fewer bug reports with proper backtrace and stuff.