Since python-versioneer was updated to 0.28 in Rawhide, its license changed
from Public Domain (which really should have been CC0-1.0) to Unlicense. This
reflects an upstream relicensing decision in version 0.24.

While the comments in versioneer-generated _version.py files mention only that
they are public-domain, the README.md file in versioneer makes it clear that
these files should be considered to fall under the same license as the
versioneer package.

Thus, for those few packages that use the *packaged* python-versioneer to
generate a _version.py file, that file will change from CC0-1.0 to Unlicense,
which could affect the package license. For this reason, the license of the
python-ncclient package changes from Apache-2.0 AND CC0-1.0 to Apache-2.0 AND
Unlicense.

There are still many packages that contain a _version.py generated by a bundled
older version of versioneer.py, either during the RPM build process or when
their upstream produced the source distribution archive to upload to PyPI.
These may still be technically CC0-1.0 for many years, until their upstreams
eventually update versioneer and issue new releases. I note this only for
completeness and clarity; it is, as far as I can tell, not a problem.