On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 11:28:58AM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Neal Gompa:
>
> > On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 4:37 AM Florian Weimer <fwei...@redhat.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> * Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek:

> >> Can we also please tell Pagure to send notifications for tickets when
> >> labels are changed, so that it's possible to watch the ticket and get
> >> notified when the proposal makes it to the meeting?
> >>
> >> The current process is difficult to follow.  Basically, if you have
> >> something in the pipeline, you need to remember check something every
> >> week (either the announcement with the minutes, or the ticket itself,
> >> assuming that the label is set correctly) to see if your proposal is
> >> going to be discussed in the next meeting.
> >>

> > We cannot subscribe you to a ticket, but you can subscribe to a ticket
> > of interest and get those notifications.
>
> As far as I can tell, Pagure is not configured to send out mail on
> label/tag changes, though.

pagure does include a message about tags added/removed, at least in the
case where a comment is made and/or the ticket is closed. It doesn't
seem to send a mail if only a label is changed. (I set a random label
on https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2967 for a test right now, and I didn't
get any mail.)

It would be nice if this could be changed in pagure.

Zbyszek