On Sat, May 13, 2023 at 02:41:10AM +0200, Sandro wrote:
> On 11-05-2023 17:57, Globe Trotter via devel wrote:
> > Still no movement on my unretire requests for both slim and oclock, not
> > even a request for additional information.
>
> Tags have been added to the ticket. So, it has come up in one of the
> meetings. Supposedly, no-one has found the time yet to work on it.
>
> Feel free to ping in the ticket or bring it up in one of the meetings.

FYI, the main release engineer who usually processes these was on pto
last week, and I (who do release engineering work in my 'spare' time)
didn't have any time to get to any.

If there's urgency on any request, please do note that in the ticket...

We are working on automating unretire requests... hopefully that will
land before too long.

Otherwise we will get to them as soon as we can.

I might be able to do some this weekend, but I am trying to catch up on
around the house/yard tasks, so no promises. :)

kevin