Hi Gary, hi all,

Thanks for filing the Fedora Council ticket and flagging this. Ben trained
me on the election process and transferred ACLs to me before his final day
at Red Hat. I dropped the ball on continuity. I will run the elections this
round. The timing with Red Hat Summit this week, the F38 release party next
week, and ongoing Flock logistics ended up spilling over.

On Wed, May 24, 2023 at 3:37 PM Tom Stellard <tstel...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Maybe this has happened and I missed it, but it would nice if the Council
> put
> out a statement acknowledging the position has been eliminated and
> explaining
> what will happen next.

Matthew and I were working on something to share with the community and
wanted to publish last week, but for several reasons, it hasn't been
timely. I hope to have more in hand soon.

--
*jwf* (*he/him*) || 📧 j...@redhat.com
TZ=America/New_York (UTC-4) 🕗

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.