> Members of the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo) would like to
> express their gratitude to Ben "#action bcotton" Cotton for his tireless work
> as - both the most recent and last - Fedora Program Manager (FPgM). We were
> surprised to learn that his role had been eliminated in the recent layoffs.
> He contributed significantly to ensure recent on-time Fedora releases, and
> improved many processes in the project. He will be missed, and we wish him the
> very best.

"Here here!" (as MPs cheer in agreed in the British Parliament)
Thank you, Ben 🫡

> #2999 Nonresponsive maintainer: eclipseo
> https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2999
> APPROVED (+2, 0, -0)

While I hope he could continue, life can get busy or turn...
I just want to take this opportunity to thank zebob for the huge number of
Fedora package reviews he did and approved (Fedora Haskell would also be poorer
without his help)
and note the over 4k of Bodhi updates he pushed. Really big contribution -
certainly wish he well anyway. 🙏

> #3007 Change: No fedora-repos-modular in default installation
> https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/3007
> APPROVED (+8, 0, -0)

Noted, thank you

Jens