Il 04/07/23 16:51, Tomáš Hrnčiar ha scritto:

> Many packages only fail to build because their dependencies were not yet
> rebuilt. Chances are, you will get an automated F39FailsToInstall bugzilla
> soon, indicating your package fails to install. It would be really helpful if
> you could find the missing dependency and mark the bugzilla for your package
> depending on the bugzilla for the missing dep. We plan to do that as well,
> but your help is crucial here.

Well, python-robosignatory build fails because tests are failing due to a
broken python-crochet: the latter has been marked to have been built fine,
however due to a really old version available in Fedora repositories, it will
not work. Not sure why python-crochet tests have not failed, but the current
version still has 'import imp' which were removed in python 3.12.

Maybe there are other packages depending on crochet affected as well.

Mattia