On Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 3:10 AM Frantisek Zatloukal <fzatl...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Later today, I'll be starting with rebuilds of packages depending on icu. The
> rebuilds will take place in f39-build-side-69764 for all packages returned by
> repoquery --whatrequires 'libicu*.so.72()(64bit)' (list cleaned up, converted
> to source package names, attached at the end of the message).
>
> Please, if you're going to make changes in affected packages before the side
> tag gets merged, make the build in the said side tag. I expect to merge the
> side tag asap with most of the affected packages built and then continue
> building things that take longer to build (webkit/libreoffice) later.

[snip]

> brltty

This package is also being built in a side tag for the OCaml 5.0.0
update, which is already ongoing.  Can you wait until the OCaml builds
are done to build this one?  Otherwise, we're going to rebuild this
poor package over and over to get all of its deps right.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/