On Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 4:49 PM Ralf Corsépius <rc040...@freenet.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Right now, I have a package built in koji, which is in failed and
> success state at the same time:
>
> Cf.
>
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=2267652
>
> The link above redirects to
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=104215785
>
> Which contains:
> OSError: [Errno 28] No space left on device: '/var/tmp/koji/tasks/6001'
>
> The net result of all this is the package being in inconsistent state in
> koji and bodhi.

The state isn't inconsistent, the build task failed. The last step
(the tagBuild subtask) failed, which is how it can happen that the
build succeeds but the task itself fails.

Looks like there's at least one aarch64 builder that's out of disk
space, I've hit the OSError: No space left on device a few times too
today.
None of them failed in the tagBuild task, so I was just able to
resubmit them, but yours built, so I'd ask releng to tag the build as
required, so you don't need to bump release and rebuild.

Fabio