Dear Nicholas,

On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 09:30:42AM -0400, Nicholas Frizzell wrote:
> My name is Nicholas and I'm working this summer as an intern with Red
> Hat. My primary objective this summer is to improve support for the
> O3DE project (https://www.o3de.org/) in Fedora and eventually have it
> packaged and available for install through the official repositories.

Since I imagine you are nearing the end or have already concluded your
internship, I was curious to know how your project went. O3DE looks very
exciting, so it would be wonderful to have it in the Fedora
repositories. It often requires that large initial effort to get an
application into one software distribution, but then all the other
distributions with similar policies can more easily follow.

Best wishes,

Sebastian