On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 07:14:16AM +0100, Michał Piotrowski wrote:
> 2010/12/7 Toshio Kuratomi <a.bad...@gmail.com>:

> >> no chance to disable this
> >>
> > I'd be more inclined to ask what benefit we have to turning the firewall off
> > vs having a more permissive set of firewall rules by default.  AFAIK,
> > turning the firewall on doesn't currently turn on any additional daemon --
> > it just sets up the defined rules.
> >
> >> I guess ip6tables too?
> >>
> > Yep.
> >
> > Would you be willing to write up a Packaging Draft and add it to the FPC
> > tracker?  If not, I'll bring it up in the Packaging Meeting on Wednesday
> > morning.
>
> I'm not Fedora developer, I just create service files :)

Okay... I doubt we'll nail this down for a while then....  Here's the ticket
I've opened:

https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/41

I have a feeling those categories don't account for everything yet... For
instance, readahead, abrtd... look in your /etc/init.d/ directory on F14 and
tell me what things that are there could have a justification.

-Toshio