On Wed, Sep 13, 2023 at 09:08:57AM +0200, Remi Collet wrote:
> Sadly it seems there is some email issues
>
> For a few days, tons of messages are lost
> so, I also don't receive any of the recent change announcements
>
> BTW, I agree this dual channel is terrible for discussion
>
> I personally don't follow discussion.fpo
> too much tools kills simplicity

Everything is a balance.

Even if you don't want to follow Fedora Discussion in general, to follow
changes, you can go subscribe to just those by email.

1. Sign in you with your Fedora account

2. Complete creating a Discussion account if you haven't already

3. Go to https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/my/preferences/tracking

4. Remove everything from all of the Categores and Teams & Tags dropdowns
   that you don't want. (A few things are populated as defaults.)

5. Under Categories, add "Change Proposals" to either Watched (which will
   send a notification for every post) or Watching First Post (which does
   what it says).

6. Go to https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/my/preferences/emails

7. Change "Send me email when I have a notification" to "always", if it
   isn't already.

8. Optional: notification messages will set a List-Id corresponding to the
   Change Proposals category. You can set up your mail filters to do what
   you like with those.

9. To interact, you can either come to the Discussion web interface, or
   just reply to the email notifications.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>