On 9/14/23 11:15, Neal Gompa wrote:
I am interested in learning where you're seeing screen sharing issues
today. The main one people bring up with me is video conferencing
systems, and because of completely unrelated reasons, I've been on a
binge of using a variety of them.

I thought that I had it working.  Then it failed with Google Meet and
Firefox when I put a Google Slides presentation into full screen mode.

I.e., it worked fine at first, but other people only saw a black screen
when I put the presentation into full screen mode.

Fortunately, this was an internal team call, but this sort of thing is
a disaster in a customer-facing situation.  To not have the ability to
switch back to X11 is (IMO) unacceptable.  (I certainly wouldn't be able
to use Fedora/Plasma on my work laptop.)