Hi all,

A quick heads up that I built updated libpeas 2.0 for F39 and rawhide and
added a new libpeas1 compat package so that existing packages that use
libpeas 1.x continue working without needing changes - the libpeas API has
had a major revision in version 2.0 and it's not just the matter of
rebuilding consumers against the new version.

For GNOME 45 we need both APIs - gnome-builder 45 is using libpeas 2.0 but
most other things are still on libpeas 1.x. Totem is getting ported
upstream and was waiting on Fedora libpeas 2.0 packaging.

Dependent package maintainers: I intend to keep libpeas1 around at least as
long as it takes to get all of GNOME ported over, so there is no rush to
get everything ported, but please poke your upstreams and ask them nicely
if they want to switch over to libpeas 2.0 API. After GNOME is ported over
I may hand the package over to someone else if there are still other
packages using libpeas.

--
Kalev