Am Mi., 15. Nov. 2023 um 15:31 Uhr schrieb Priscila Gutierres <
prgut...@redhat.com>:

> I would like to maintain it, but I'm now just a contributor
> Can someone please sponsor me to allow me to become a maintainer and  take
> this package?
>
> Priscila.
>
> On Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 10:41 AM Tomáš Orsava <tors...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I just orphaned pipenv: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/pipenv
>>
>> I haven't been using the package for some time, and upstream releases
>> versions too fast for me to keep up. Also I'm not sure how many people
>> use the package.
>>
>> There are two open BZs for the package, but they'll likely be resolved
>> by updating to the latest upstream version.
>>
>> Tomas

Looking at the myriad of py packages which Fedora's pipenv bundles, I'm
really wondering whether we should package this at all, at least in this
form. I'm not saying that unbundling is easy or even feasible. But this
really seems to call for `pip install pipenv` and stretches our packaging
guidelines.

Michael