On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 at 15:01, Miroslav Suchý <msu...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Dne 03. 01. 24 v 14:46 Jarek Prokop napsal(a):
>
> 4. Why do koji and copr have CPU flag set that differs so much? Is our
> koji infra OK?
>
> For convenience of readers:
>
> Koji:
> Flags: fp asimd evtstrm aes pmull sha1 sha2 crc32 atomics fphp asimdhp
> cpuid asimdrdm lrcpc dcpop asimddp ssbs
>
> Copr:
> Flags: fp asimd evtstrm aes pmull sha1 sha2 crc32 atomics fphp asimdhp cpuid
> asimdrdm jscvt fcma lrcpc dcpop sha3 sm3 sm4 asimddp sha512 sve asimdfhm dit
> uscat ilrcpc flagm ssbs paca pacg dcpodp svei8mm svebf16 i8mm bf16 dgh rng
>
> In Copr we use c7g.xlarge type from AWS as ARM builders. So if you spawn this
> machine in AWS you should be able to reproduce.

My information may be old, but I believe the Fedora systems will be mostly
virtual machines running on Ampere systems from 2-3 years ago. I think
there are a couple of other systems which may be in usage also. The AWS
systems are a newer generation and different chipset. Another issue is that
ARM like Intel systems may be of the same generation but have different
flags.

--
Stephen Smoogen, Red Hat Automotive
Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle.