PR> My understanding was that if it was blocked it had to go through
PR> review again.

Depends on how long:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Orphaned_package_that_need_new_maintainers

"
Re-review required for older packages
If a package was last updated more than three months ago (running git
log *.spec can show you this information), you will need to submit a
review request (a new bugzilla ticket) and have the package approved by
a reviewer as if it were new to Fedora. See the package review process
for more information. There are a couple of small changes though, be
sure to submit a 'update' request to the SCM, and before you will be
able to run the final 'make build' commands you will need to file a
ticket w/ release engineering to unblock your package
https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/newticket
"

I note that you'd probably never find that policy if you didn't already
know what to search for, and that I need to add some additional info
somewhere about how to make the SCM request.

 - J<