Il 22/01/24 19:07, Stephen Gallagher ha scritto:
> tl;dr: Buildroot overrides should be restricted to releng members and
> packagers should use on-demand side-tags instead.

I'm fully in agreement with such proposal. Do note however that there's
currently no way to restrict BRO usage in Bodhi, that's something that
will need development.

I'd also like to propose to consider using side-tags together with
temporary forks of Rawhide/release branches. That way, when a side-tag
takes some time to completely rebuild a bunch of packages and fulfill
its purpose, changes can be made to rawhide/stable branches without
being impacted by any possible change introduced by the side-tag.

Mattia