On 2/3/24 01:12 AM, Kevin Kofler via devel wrote:
Any interested people can already request comaintainership now (e.g., by
replying to this mail), and I will almost certainly grant it (though I will
have reservations about some specific types of requests, such as blanket
admin permissions for the entire @kde-sig group), but of course contingent
on the packages being approved (i.e., the FESCo hold on them being lifted,
and the reviews subsequently passing), because there is nothing to
comaintain before that point and also nowhere I can fill in those
comaintainership requests before the dist-git Pagure repository is created.

I am interested, FAS: stevenfalco