On 06-02-2024 14:27, Ondrej Mosnáček wrote:
On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 at 14:18, Sandro <li...@penguinpee.nl> wrote:

On 06-02-2024 10:32, Karolina Surma wrote:
Please note, if you want to add hundreds of packages at once, coordinate
with the Zuul folks -- they know best how much it can handle.

Do you happen to have contact details or a pointer to them?

I have an issue with Zuul (not related to adding packages) that I'd like
them to look into, but so far I have been unable to figure out where to
report that or whom to contact.

I usually report them to https://pagure.io/fedora-ci/general/issues -
you can see a bunch of existing Zuul issues there and there is even an
issue label for "Zuul CI", so one can assume this is the right place.

Thank you. I will report the issue there.

My apologies for hijacking the ${SUBJECT}.

-- Sandro