On 09/02/2024 13:34, Jarek Prokop wrote:

Since the error from the scratch build says "invalid CA certificate" I thought to use some openssl "verification" command,
this one seems like I'm on the right path.

I have tried more permutations of the command with certificates available in the `spec/ssl/` directory, including using `-untrusted` with various certs, all seem to fail the same.

Any idea what's up or how to fix it?

As you say it doesn't like the CA certificate:

% openssl verify -verbose -CAfile ca-cert.pem server-cert.pem
CN=ca_mysql2gem
error 79 at 1 depth lookup: invalid CA certificate
error server-cert.pem: verification failed

That CA certificate doesn't have the CA:TRUE constraint set
which might be the problem?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)