With upstream having released Audacious 2.4.3 and Fedora 14 still sitting
at 2.4.0 with patches, I'd like to prepare an Update from to 2.4.3.

Due the previous announcement of the Generic Plugin ABI/API bump in 2.4.2,
a koji buildroot override for plugin package rebuilds is needed:

  https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/4339

Once the buildroot override is active, I will do the builds and will
file a single bodhi ticket for them.