On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Lennart Poettering
<mzerq...@0pointer.de> wrote:
> Hmm. This looks completely correct.
>
> I don't really understand why this check suceeds if you run it in
> "systemd-notify --booted", but apparently doesn't if you run it in
> telinit.
>
> Hmm, do you have SELinux enabled? Maybe SElinux is causing this check to
> fail?

SELinux is enforcing.  More on that below.

> If you run "telinit q" manually, do you get a similar error?

No.  That succeeds without error.  I also don't understand what
prelink has to do with this.

I found some files with incorrect SELinux labels.  So I did the usual
"touch /.autorelabel" and reboot ... and the relabeling didn't happen.
 On Fedora 14, this is handled by /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit, owned by the
initscripts package.  There is no such file in the initscripts package
on Fedora 15.  I tried this:

# grep -FRs autorelabel /etc
Binary file /etc/prelink.cache matches
/etc/selinux/targeted/modules/active/file_contexts.template:/\.autorelabel
   --       system_u:object_r:etc_runtime_t:s0
/etc/selinux/targeted/modules/active/file_contexts:/\.autorelabel
 --     system_u:object_r:etc_runtime_t:s0
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts:/\.autorelabel
 --    system_u:object_r:etc_runtime_t:s0

Also, "man selinux" still says that "touch /.autorelabel" is supposed
to work.  There is nothing in the F-15 Alpha release notes about
SELinux.  How is this supposed to work on Fedora 15?
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/